Timex Women’s T2N525 Easy Reader Black Leather Strap Watch
Timex Women’s T2N525 Easy Reader Black Leather Strap Watch
As popular as ever, the Timex Easy Reader continues to be one of the most recognizable watches around. Simplistic design allows this watch to be worn for any occasion.
Watch main features
- Easy-to-Read Black Dial with Full Arabic Numerals
- Black Genuine Leather Strap
- Polished Silver-Tone Case
- Date Window
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial.
- Strap dimensions: 12mm x 7.5inches
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M):
- withstands rain and splashes of water
- Case Width: 25 mm
- Case Lug Width:12 mm
- Case Size: Small
The Timex Watch
Timex Group B.V. is one of the best-known American watch companies. Timex’s U.S. headquarters are located in Middlebury Connecticut and it has substantial operations in China, the Philippines and India and full scale sales companies in Canada, the UK, France and Mexico.
The company began in 1854 as Waterbury Clock in Connecticut’s Naugatuck Valley, known during the nineteenth century as the “Switzerland of America.” Sister company Waterbury Watch manufactured the first inexpensive mechanical pocket watch in 1880. During World War I, Waterbury began making wristwatches, which had only just become popular, and in 1933 it made history by creating the first Mickey Mouse clock under license from Walt Disney, with Mickey’s hands pointing the time.
Along the years…
During World War II, Waterbury renamed itself U.S. Time Company. In 1950 the company introduced a wristwatch called the Timex. Over the next three decades, Timex was sold through a series of advertisements which emphasized its durability by putting the watch through “torture tests,” such as falling over the Grand Coulee Dam or being strapped to the propeller of an outboard motor, with the slogan,
“It takes a licking and keeps on ticking.” With the help of former Olympic broadcaster, spokesman John Cameron Swayze, sales took off. The company later became Timex Corporation, then Timex Group and, to date, has sold over one billion watches.
The company has remained very competitive and the Timex brand continues its dominance through present day. Its primary market remains the United States and Canada, although the Timex brand is sold worldwide due to its ability to capitalize on its strong brand image and reputation for quality.
One of the most successful and important features available on many Timex watches is the Indiglo backlight system. Indiglo is a brand name of Indiglo Corporation, solely owned by Timex for licensing purposes. Timex electroluminescent lamps, branded Indiglo, were introduced in 1992 in the Ironman watch line.
They were an immediate success. The Indiglo® lamp uniformly lights the surface of the Timex’s watch dials in a manner that makes the dial read very easily in many different light settings. In some newer watches the Indiglo backlight only lights up the numbers, rather than the entire LCD display, which is achieved by means of a specialized film that inverts the LCD transmissivity.
Today, Timex Group products are manufactured in the Far East and in Switzerland often based on technology that continues to be developed in the United States and in Germany. With a large and varied line of watches, Timex has the style for everyone. From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you.
Timex Warranty Information
The Basic Coverage:
This TIMEX Watch (but not any battery, crystal, band, or strap) is warranted to the owner for a period of ONE YEAR from the date of purchase against defects in manufacture by Timex Corporation – not by the dealer from whom the watch was purchased.
What Timex Will Do?
If this watch develops such a defect within the one year period, it will be repaired (i.e. a new or thoroughly reconditioned and inspected module will be installed or replaced and a watch of equal value and similar appearance will be supplied) at our option, provided it is returned with a $7.00 check or money order to cover costs of postage, handling, and service, and you provide proof of purchase and date of purchase.
This Limited Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Timex will not repair defects relating to servicing not performed by Timex Corporation.
- Timex will not provide any warranty service if your watch shows evidence that it has been tampered with, misused, abused, or altered; for example: moisture damage sufficient to affect the proper function of the watch; damage to the case; or visible cracking of the crystal.
- Timex reserves the right to charge you for a replacement battery, if the battery in your watch is depleted. No additional charge will be made unless the one year warranty has expired or servicing is necessary for reasons beyond our control, in which case a moderate charge will be made.
- TIMEX IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, special, or consequential, damages, so the above exclusion or limitation may not apply to you.
Your Rights Under Implied Warranties and State Law:
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESSED WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES. TIMEX LIMITS THE DURATION OF ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Care of Your Watch:
- Avoid exposing your watch to water, steam, or other forms of moisture, if it is non-water-resistant.
- If the lens becomes damaged, have it replaced at once to avoid damage to the module.
- When your battery is depleted, have it replaced promptly. The particular type of battery is indicated on your caseback.
Service of Your Watch:
If your TIMEX watch should ever need servicing, either send it to Timex addressed as follows:
HOTLINE WATCH SERVICE P.O. Box 2740 Little Rock, AR 72203
Because of possible loss, we recommend insuring your watch, return receipt requested, when using the mails. If you do not obtain the proper receipt within a reasonable time, start a tracer through the originating post office.
NEVER INCLUDE A SPECIAL WATCHBAND OR ANY OTHER ARTICLE OF PERSONAL VALUE IN YOUR SHIPMENT. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE MAY SUBSTITUTE A WATCH OF EQUAL VALUE AND SIMILAR APPEARANCE FOR YOURS ON BOTH IN-WARRANTY AND OUT-OF-WARRANTY REPAIRS.
For your convenience in obtaining factory service, participating Timex retailers will be pleased to provide you with a postage-paid, pre-addressed Watch Repair Mailer.
When it comes to a well-made watch, every detail matters. The all-metal case and mineral glass lens offer strength and durability.
Hope this was of grate help, If you need any further assistance please use the comment box below, I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.