Seiko Men’s Solar Watch With Silver Dial – see my review
Seiko Men’s Solar Watch With Silver Dial
This elegant Seiko Men’s Solar Watch With Silver Dial is more than up to the task of meeting your craving taste and demand for high performance watch. There’s no need for battery changes with this energy efficient men’s timepiece which is powered by all light and generates a long power reserve for reliability. Crafted of brushed stainless steel with a white dial protected by a durable crystal, it’s a polished bracelet watch for every day.
Watch main features
- Round watch featuring logoed white dial with stick indices,
- luminous hands, and day/date window at 3 o’clock.
- 10-month power reserve once fully charged
- 37 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel bracelet with gold-tone center links and fold-over clasp with push-button closure
- Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft).
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Seiko|
|Dial window material type||Hardlex|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||36.50 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men’s Standard|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Calendar||Day and date|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
|Warranty type||Contact seller of record|
Where to grab a nice deal
Seiko Watches for Men
Watches for Kids
Seiko Watches For Women
If I can be of any further help or you like to add more to this, please use the comment box below, Hope you won’t forget to share the good news too. Thanks dearly for being here at this site, your new internet Modern Watch Café .
Great for your quality search Google.com