Citizen Men’s JY0000-53E “Skyhawk A-T” Eco-Drive Watch REVIEW And Low Price
Citizen Men’s JY0000-53E “Skyhawk A-T” Eco-Drive
Skyhawk redefines atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy perfection and Eco-Drive technology. Radio signals are received both automatically and on-demand in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, China, and Japan.
- Synchronized Synchronized to Atomic Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 43 World Cities
- 1/100-Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours
- Perpetual Calendar
- 2 Alarms
- 99-Minute Countdown Time
- Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) Display
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Rotating Slide Rule Bezel
- Anti-Reflective Crystal
- Movement: Caliber U600
The Citizen Skyhawk A-T Collection
The third generation Skyhawk redefines atomic timekeeping with radio-controlled accuracy perfection and Eco-Drive technology. Radio signals are received both automatically and on-demand in North America, the United Kingdom, Europe and Japan.
Summary of Features
• Atomic Timekeeping, The Most Accurate Watch in the World • World Time in 43 Cities • 2 Alarms • 1/1000 Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours • 99 Minute Countdown Timer • Perpetual Calendar • Digital Display Light • Greenwich Mean Time Display • Rotating Slide Rule Bezel • Non-Reflective Crystal • Power Reserve Indicator • 200 Meter Water Resistance
The Citizen Eco-Drive Story
The company was established in 1924. The founding fathers selected the name Citizen so it would be “Close to the Hearts of People Everywhere” and soon after adopted the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company.
During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986.
Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of “world’s firsts” is unmatched.
More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analog and digital|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Hidden Double Push-Button|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, solar|
|Item weight||16.01 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
|Warranty type||Contact seller of record|
Your low price