Low Price Citizen Men’s Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive AR 2.0 Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen Men’s Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive AR 2.0 Stainless Steel Watch
Sport a striking, bold style with this AR 2.0 watch from DRIVE by Citizen Eco-Drive. It features a black dial with baton indices protected by durable mineral crystal. A comfortable polyurethane strap features a unique dot design.
- DRIVE from Citizen Eco-Drive is a new collection, from the Citizen design studio, uniquely designed for the millennials, the next generation of Citizen Eco-Drive consumers
- Uses our Eco-Drive Technology, runs on any kind of light and never needs a battery
- Provides youthful edgy design, on trend product at very affordable price points
- Debuts proprietary cutting edge technology, such as Chroma finish
- Chroma finish is a patented process which coats the case with one layer of color, a layer of powder coat and 7 layers of clear coat. It is very similar to the finish of a car. This allows for bold, bright colors that are highly durable and scratch resistant
- Solid stainless steel cases and bracelets
- Water resistant to 100 meters
Take action & communicate your inner drive with the rich & sporty styling of AR 2.0. Proprietary chroma finishing enhances the 44.5mm stainless steel case, while the dial sports either a modern pinstripe design or dot motif. Features include date, luminous hands & markers, and 1/5 second chronograph on select models. The crown’s distinctive “D” and the strap’s dot design complete this edgy look. From the Citizen Design Studios, Drive from Citizen Eco-Drive is fueled by light, any light, so it never needs a battery.
Diagram of Features
The company was established in 1924. The founding fathers selected the name Citizen so it would be “”Close to the Hearts of People Everywhere”” and soon after adopted the company’s formal name, Citizen Watch Company.
During the last seventy-five years Citizen has expanded its business throughout the world and has achieved recognition as the global brand. The past twenty-five year period has coincided with the company’s dramatic rise to its current position as the world’s largest watchmaker, a distinction Citizen has held every year since 1986.
Beyond sheer size, Citizen is also recognized as a worldwide leader in advanced technology. From the world’s slimmest LCD watch to the first voice recognition watch and the world’s first professional dive watch with an electronic depth sensor, Citizen’s record of “”world’s firsts”” is unmatched.
More recently, Citizen has staked out a new position as the leader in timekeeping with its Eco-Drives watches that are light powered. With models ranging from dress models to sports models to professional dive watches, Citizen Eco-Drive runs continuously in any kind of natural or artificial light for a lifetime of use. Fueled by light, it never needs a battery.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Band length||Men’s Standard|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
|Warranty type||Contact seller of record|
You low price